You are here
YYGS Live Talks
Virtual Information Sessions:
Would you like Yale Young Global Scholars (YYGS) staff to present a live information session to your school and/or community? If so, please complete our Information Session Request online form. We are no longer accepting information session requests at this time, and we will resume review once the 2023 application opens in September.
YYGS is proud to host free, live webinars for applicants, families, and school officials. Each webinar lasts about 30-60 minutes, and you can choose whether to attend live or listen to the recording afterward.
Each webinar (below) includes the opportunity to hear live Q&As with YYGS staff and YYGS alumni.
YYGS plans to update its 2023 webinar listing in the coming weeks.
2022 Webinar Listings:
- YYGS Admissions Advice: Webinar for Parents, Guardians & Families (View Recording)
- Tuition & Financial Aid for International and U.S. Domestic Students (View Recording)
- Choosing Your YYGS Deadline: Early Action or Regular Decision? (View Recording)
- YYGS 2022 Session Offerings (STEM, Social Sciences, Humanities & Cross-Disciplinary Tracks) (View Recording)
- YYAS, YYGS, or Both? Yale Programs for African Students (View Recording)
- Going Virtual: Is YYGS Online a Good Fit? (View Recording)
- Meet Our Alumni: Online Perspectives (View Recording)
- Meet Our Instructors (Yale Undergraduate and Graduate Students) (View Recording)
- Ask YYGS Anything: Q&A Webinar (Register: Jan 4)
To register for any webinar and/or to view any recording, click the title below and complete the registration page.
If you register prior to the webinar date, then you are given access to attend the webinar live AND you are signed up to automatically be emailed the webinar recording after it concludes.
If you register after the webinar date, then once you submit the registration, you will be taken to a page where the recording will automatically begin playing. Questions? Please contact us.
Want to watch even more YYGS videos? Visit the YYGS YouTube channel!