YYGS Info. Sessions
Would you like to bring Yale Young Global Scholars (YYGS) staff to your school and/or community to host an information session? If so, please complete our YYGS Info. Session Request online form.
Virtual Info. Sessions:
Yale Young Global Scholars (YYGS) is proud to host Information (Info.) Session webinars and share recordings for free. Each webinar typically lasts one hour, and you can choose whether to attend live and/or to listen to as much or as little of the recording as you like.
To register for any webinar and/or to view any recording, click the title below and complete the registration page.
If you register prior to the webinar date, then you are given access to attend the webinar live AND you are signed up to automatically be emailed the webinar recording after it concludes.
If you register after the webinar date, then once you submit the registration, you will be taken to a page where the recording will automatically begin playing. Questions? Please contact us.
- YYGS Info. Session for Parents/Guardians/Families
- Please click the hyperlink (above) to register and view the recording.
- Zeva Levine (Associate Director of Admissions)
- Anneliese Abney (Interim Associate Director of Academic Affairs)
- Kirsten Bordell (Director of Residential Life)
- Melissa Dwelley (Communications Officer)
- Lucy Sholl (YYGS Alumni, PLE’19, Mexico/Australia)
- How to Build a Strong YYGS Financial Aid Application (View Recording)
- LPC Session 101: How YYGS Students Benefit from Humanities
- (Dec. 19, 2019 at 11:00AM EST)
Want to watch even more YYGS videos? Visit the YYGS YouTube channel!