You are here
Have you found your dream job for this summer?
Spend another summer with YYGS as an Intern! In order to be eligible for this position, you must have attended a YYGS session and be a rising college freshman.
We’re hiring 12 Interns:
The YYGS Internship Program allows rising college freshmen to have a unique behind-the-scenes look at the program administration and to work closely with the Director of Residential Life (DRL), Residential Life Team, and YYGS Leadership Team to successfully administer the sessions in New Haven. In addition to regular Intern responsibilities, each Intern teaches breakout sessions after lectures and has one of four specific roles.
Please read the full job posting to read more about this role and the specific intern roles: Click Here
This job is for you if you:
- Attended YYGS
- Are a rising college freshman
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a professional and mature demeanor
- Possess superior organizational skill and an ability to multitask
- Enjoy working outdoors and don’t mind walking across campus several times per day and lifting up to 30 pounds
- Are available for occasional coordination meetings (virtual) in Spring 2019 and available to arrive on June 10 or by 8am on June 11 and live on campus working full-time from June 11 (9am) — August 10 (5pm), 2019
How to Apply
To view the full job description, click here.
To apply, click here.